Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Are you afraid of the big bad wolf?



Red isn’t. In fact, she is one! She doesn’t mind though, she rather enjoys it. Her favorite foods are grandmothers, construction pigs and anyone who strays off of the beaten path.

I guess she was inspired by the movie Trick-r-Treat. She is one of two werewolves I designed here recently. The other one is for http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/ 's Werewolf Weekend contest. She will be up on her blog on the 23rd...and she is completely different. So, check out the contest in a few days and you will see what she looks like! :D

Welp, that's all for now!

7 comments:

  1. Hehe, Thanks! I felt like throwing her at one point because her dress was a pain! I hate working with satin.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really cool!
    I got the Steampunk doll you send me last week btw, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so cute....and i so hearted that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is fabulous, there is nothing cuter than a little werewolf. I can't believe how adorable she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww she looks adorable! Love the fuzzy hair and her trendy tights :-D She looks too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful! I love her!*_*

    ReplyDelete